CET Bus Rules
- No weapons or firearms on the bus.
- No consumption of alcohol, open alcohol containers, or possession of illegal drugs on the bus or transit property.
- No disruptive behavior, profanity or vulgar language.
- Reduce noise from radio, personal device or cell phone if requested by a driver.
- No eating or smoking on the bus, and no smoking within 20 feet of an open transit vehicle door.
- Seat belts are required when buses are equipped with seatbelts.
- Wheelchairs must be secured in designated securement area.
- Passengers must be able to control their parcels on the bus and load and unload in one trip.
- Strollers should be collapsed and ready to carry on the bus.
- Drinks in spill-proof containers only.
- Smoking, tobacco use and vaping are prohibited on COIC property.
Two children ages five and under accompanied by a paying adult may ride for no extra charge.
Exclusion notices may be issued to riders who violate the rider rules of conduct or refuse driver safety instructions.
Notice of Video and Audio Surveillance – Vehicles and primary transit facilities are equipped with surveillance systems. Video and/or audio may be recorded.