It’s that time of year again! Snow and ice may affect CET’s bus routes during the winter season. Here are some tips to get the latest CET bus information during inclement weather:
- Visit www.CascadesEastTransit.com for alerts and snow schedule information. Information is typically posted during the early morning hours.
- Follow CET on Facebook or Twitter.
- Call the Cascades East Ride Center at 541-385-8680.
- To stay up-to-date on snow schedule information, text CET to 313131 to opt-in to receive snow schedule alerts and snow emergency information.
- To receive updated information about snow schedules and the status of your bus, text the following words to 541-238-9238:
- Text help to get a menu of options.
- Text info for general information.
- Text snow to receive information if CET is on a snow schedule.
- Text the CET route number to check on the status of your bus.
Use your smartphone camera to hover over the QR code below and text 541-238-9238 to snow schedule and route information.
Please remember that everyone has a role to play to ensure sidewalks and bus shelters are cleared in a timely manner during inclement weather. Property owners are responsible for removing snow and ice from sidewalks. Safe access to pedestrian walkways is especially important for those who experience disabilities, older adults, and the transit dependent community who rely on CET’s bus system to get where they need to go.
Working together, Central Oregon can stay safe and warm this winter.