Interested in CET’s Bus Advertising and Sponsorship Program? The Central Oregon Intergovernmental Council (COIC) Board of Directors approved a new Sponsorship Policy in 2018 to enhance relationships with community partners and to increase COIC’s ability to deliver services to the community. COIC/CET is now accepting sponsorship applications via the downloadable form listed below. Please email your signed and completed application to email@example.com and allow up to two weeks for COIC to review applications.
Sponsorship Pricing and Bus Availability
Download the Cascades East Transit Sponsorship & Ad Pricing for current prices for CET fixed-route and Community Connector buses, demand response vehicles, and paratransit vans. Prices are for space rental only. Graphic design, production, installation, and removal costs are the responsibility of the sponsor. All vehicle types are currently available for sponsorship opportunities. Driving Force and Dealin’ In Signs are local two vendors that offer graphics, design, and installation services. CET staff will coordinate with vendors regarding graphics sizes and bringing in buses for installation.
If you have questions or would like to request additional information, please contact Derek Hofbauer, the COIC/CET Sponsorship Program Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 541-548-9534.
Sponsors are required to provide in-kind services per the COIC Sponsorship Policy. Examples of in-kind services include the following:
- Listing CET’s web address and logo on the sponsor’s website
- Display CET brochures at the sponsor’s organization or business
- Promoting CET transit services to employees and customers
- Mentioning CET in website, newsletter, and or social media content
- Providing tabling opportunities for CET staff at relevant events
- Promotional opportunities such as radio, TV, or earned media