Ridership across all of Cascades East Transit’s (CET) services has decreased significantly due to COVID-19. Starting Monday, April 20, CET will initiate the following service changes for Bend fixed-routes, Community Connectors, and Bend Dial-A-Ride until further notice. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Community Connector services will operate on Saturday schedules during weekdays; one round trip per weekday will be implemented on Route 28 – Redmond to Sisters, use this link for specific schedule information.
- All Saturday Bend fixed-route and Community Connector services are suspended.
- All Saturday and Sunday Bend Dial-A-Ride services are suspended.
- Bend fixed-route weekday service will continue to operate on a Saturday schedule, which went into effect on April 6. Please note that Route 10, which does not operate on Saturday, will continue to be suspended.
It is important that everyone stays home, except for making critical trips such as going to your job, a doctor’s appointment, the pharmacy, or grocery store. If you don’t have an essential trip, please stay home and save a seat for someone who really needs it.
CET asks passengers to follow health guidelines provided by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipes.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after using the restroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing. If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
To receive CET service information via text, opt-in to receive alerts by texting “CET” to 313131.