It’s easy to get a COVID-19 vaccine in Central Oregon! CET also provides free transportation services if you need a ride to and from your doctor’s office, a pharmacy, or vaccination site. The following website link provides up-to-date information regarding access to vaccines. If need transportation assistance to reach a vaccination site, please call CET’s call center at 541-385-8680 to schedule your ride. Please do your part to keep our community safe and get vaccinated!
Get vaccinated, Central Oregon!
There are many options for getting vaccinated against COVID-19 in Central Oregon. Click this link to see current vaccination locations.
It’s important to know – regardless of location:
- The vaccine is free
- No insurance is needed
- No identification is needed
If your health care provider is listed below, please choose the corresponding link for a vaccination appointment.
Need a ride?
- Medical transportation: For PacificSource OHP, call LogistiCare: 855-397-3619. Please allow 48-hours notice to arrange a ride.
- Sisters to Redmond: STARS 541-904-5545 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Dial-A-Ride: Cascade East Transit 541-385-8680. Please call at least 24 hours in advance of appointment and ask for a separate return trip.
- Uber: May 24 – July 4, Uber will provide a free ride to and from your COVID vaccination appointments (up to four free rides, $25 each)! Learn more.
- Lyft: May 24 – July 4, Lyft will provide a free ride to and from your COVID vaccination appointments (up to $15 each way)! Learn more.