Starting April 26, 2021, the Mt. Bachelor shuttle will operate on a reduced schedule seven days a week. Please see below for an updated schedule and note the 2:30 pm departure time at Mt. Bachelor is effective starting 4/29. Please direct requests to stop at Hawthorne Station to the driver.
- No cash or paper tickets can be used to board the shuttle. Riders who only have cash fare or paper tickets cannot board.
- Fares can only be purchased through the TouchPass mobile app, TouchPass passenger portal, or a TouchPass card (available at Hawthorne Station located at 334 NE Hawthorne Ave from 7am – 5pm on weekdays). No refunds are available.
- Seats on the shuttle are available on a first come, first serve basis. You are not guaranteed a ride to Mt Bachelor because you are at the stop.
- CET implements Oregon Health Authority guidelines (disinfecting high-touch surfaces, requiring facemasks, enforcing max. occupancy) to help mitigate the spread of COVID-19.
- One-way fares are $10 and roundtrip fares are $20 (no discounts for roundtrips are available). Please note that a maximum of 10 of each fare product may be purchased at a given time.
For more information about the Mt. Bachelor Winter Shuttle, click here.