As part of ongoing efforts to improve schedule reliability and on-time performance, CET is making changes to Routes 11, 21, 24, and 26. These changes will go into effect on January 2, 2018.
Route 11 (Galveston/14th):
- Close stop #53 – SW Chandler Ave and Mt Washington Dr
- Close stop #57 – SW Chandler Ave and SW Yates Dr
New Route 11 weekday schedule times and map
New Route 11 Saturday schedule times
Route 21 (Culver to Madras):
- Eliminating Route 21
- Consolidating Culver service into Route 21 (Redmond to Madras)
- Closing stop at 5th St & Tracie St in Madras
- Closing stop at Deschutes Valley Water Company in Madras
- Closing stop at A St and Culver Hwy in Culver
- All other stops currently served by Route 21 would be served by Route 22
Route 22 (Redmond to Madras):
New schedule changes are listed below:
Route 24 (Redmond to Bend):
- The bus that currently departs from Redmond at 4:23pm will change to depart at 3:40pm
Route 26 (Redmond to Prineville):
- The bus that currently departs from Redmond at 2:45pm will change to depart at 2:23pm
- The bus that currently departs from Prineville at 3:25pm will change to depart at 3:02pm
For more information, call CET customer service at 541-385-8680.
4 responses to “Upcoming Changes to Routes 11, 21, 24, 26 to go into effect on January 2, 2018”
Please do not close stop #53 for bus #11. My safety this winter is at stake, when I have to run and/or walk to catch bus #11 in the morning and at night. Running, and/or walking all the way to Mt. Washington Dr and SW Century Dr is about 1.26 miles from where I live; this .26 of a mile extra that I have to run, and/or walk twice a day, during the winter months, when there is snow and/or ice on the ground, will double my time in getting to this bus stop that is farther away than stop #53. I work for the County, and use the bus twice a day, Monday through Friday.
Wanting a clarification. The new route 24 time get’s to Hawthorne Station at 4:13p.m but does not leave till 5:05p.m.?
Yes, that is correct. Thanks for your comment.
Hello, we took your comment into consideration but ultimately decided to close stop #53 to make the route more efficient. Fortunately, this winter has been mellow thus far (especially compared to last year) and we hope you are not having issues getting to the adjacent bus stop. We certainly appreciate your dedication to riding the bus!