RURAL DIAL-A-RIDE IN LA PINE
Service Hours: 6am – 6pm, Monday – Friday
CET has suspended fare collection for the foreseeable future on all CET services (except recreation services) to reduce the interaction of passengers with fareboxes and maintain social distance for the safety of our drivers.
- Rural Dial-A-Ride is a curb-to-curb, shared ride transit service provided to the general public (no application is necessary).
- Check out the service map below to see if you live within the Rural Dial-A-Ride service area or call 541-385-8680.
- To schedule a ride, call 541-385-8680, Monday – Friday from 7am – 4pm. You may schedule a ride up to 30 days in advance.
- Make sure to have your trip information, including all addresses, ready when you call.
- Have your ticket or cash for the driver before you board—only exact fare or tickets are accepted.
- Ride times are scheduled based on availability.
- Unexpected delays may occur due to traffic, passenger delays, or weather.
- Pick up or Return – Be ready 30 minutes before scheduled ride
- Scheduled appointment – Be ready 65 mins before appointment time
- Will Call Returns – Pick up from 5 mins up to 60 mins from scheduled ride
- Please note that drivers are instructed to leave after 5 mins if passenger does not show.
- If you cannot make your ride, just give us a call! Please call one of our customer service representatives at 541-385-8680 at least 60 mins before your reservation.
- If you did not make your first ride, be kind and notify us of any other rides you have scheduled that day.
Check out other transit service options offered in La Pine: Route 30 (La Pine – Bend) & Route 31 (La Pine – Sunriver) summer service