RURAL DIAL-A-RIDE IN PRINEVILLE
Service Hours: 7am – 5:30pm, Monday – Friday
- Rural Dial-A-Ride is a curb-to-curb, shared ride transit service provided to the general public (no application is necessary).
- Check out the service map below to see if you live within the Rural Dial-A-Ride service area or call 541-385-8680.
- To schedule a ride, call 541-385-8680, Monday – Friday from 7am – 4pm.
- Make sure to have your trip information, including all addresses, ready when you call.
- Have your ticket or cash for the driver before you board—only exact fare or tickets are accepted.
- Ride times are scheduled based on availability.
- Unexpected delays may occur due to traffic, passenger delays, or weather.
- Pick up or Return – Be ready 30 minutes before scheduled ride
- Scheduled appointment – Be ready 65 mins before appointment time
- Will Call Returns – Pick up from 5 mins up to 60 mins from scheduled ride
- Please note that drivers are instructed to leave after 5 mins if passenger does not show.
- If you cannot make your ride, just give us a call! Please call one of our reps at 541-385-8680 at least 60 mins before your reservation.
- If you did not make your first ride, be kind and notify us of any other rides you have scheduled that day.