Cascades East Transit (CET) is developing a Regional Transit Master Plan to identify future transit service priorities over the next 25 years and we need your input. Drop by one of the Community Open Houses scheduled in January to discuss the future vision, goals, and near-term priorities for public transportation in Central Oregon. Light refreshments and activities for children will be provided.
Community Open House Events
- La Pine: Tuesday, January 15 from 4:30 – 6:30 pm at the La Pine Public Library (16425 1st St.)
- Madras: Thursday, January 17 from 4:30 – 6:30 pm at the Rodriguez Jefferson Library Annex (134 SE E St.)
- Redmond: Tuesday, January 22 from 4:30 – 6:30 pm at the Redmond City Hall, Room 208 (411 SW 9th St.)
- Warm Springs: Wednesday, January 23 from 4:30 – 6:30 pm at the Warm Springs Community Center (2200 Hollywood Blvd.)
- Prineville: Thursday, January 24 from 4:30 – 6:30 pm at the Crook County Library, Broughton Room (175 NW Meadow Lakes Dr.)
- Bend: Tuesday, January 29 from 11:30 am – 6:30 pm at the Trinity Episcopal Church, Brooks Hall (469 NW Wall St.)
Public comments can also be submitted through February 3, 2019 via an online open house at CETTransitPlan.com.
To request information in an alternative format or different language, please call Rachel Zakem at 541-504-3310 or send an email to email@example.com five days prior to the meeting.
Can’t make it in person? Share your feedback via our online survey.