CET is excited to partner with Mt. Bachelor again this season to provide shuttles to and from the mountain once it opens -visit Mt. Bachelor’s website for updates. New this year is a $299 season shuttle pass for unlimited rides all-season long – we hope to see you on the shuttle!
Service Alert for Monday, December 4: Mt. Bachelor is closed due to rain and shuttles will not operate.
How to ride
The Mt. Bachelor winter shuttle transports riders from Bend to the mountain and back. Leave from Bend at Hawthorne Station or the Mt. Bachelor Park & Ride near the Pavilion on Columbia Street. Arrive on the mountain at West Village Lodge or Sunrise Lodge.
- Fares can be purchased through the Umo app, Umo’s passenger portal on the web (umomobility.com), or an E-fare card available at Hawthorne Station (334 NE Hawthorne Ave from 7:00 am – 5:00 pm Mon-Fri).
- Cash is accepted on the bus, one-way and exact change only
- One-way fares are $7 and roundtrip fares are $12
- New for the 23/24 season: Season passes are now available for unlimited rides! $299 for the full season. Only valid for one rider.
- No refunds are available.
Check out the scheduled departure and arrival times at Mt. Bachelor Winter – Cascades East Transit